A new version ofYAPM Plugins Manager has been released, This is a feature-packed app that allows you to organize all your PRX plugins.
- Made it easier to scroll through large lists with left and right.
- File selector with configurable initial path.
- File selector sorts and filters results.
- Put translations into TXT files so they can be edited more easily.
- Select between 4 plugin configuration sets. Set 0 is the active configuration, and sets 1-3 is archived plugin configurations.
- Plugged a big memory leak.
- Code cleanup and updated english translation.
"YAPM (A) Plugins Manager" is just what the name implies. It's a homebrew to keep your PRX plugins organized. It started out as a project to get more experience coding for the PSP and also because other Plugin Managers at the
time either had bugs or were written in a foreign language, or both.
The name stands for "Yet Another Plugin Manager" it is also a recursive acronym. It is coded using the OldSchool library and the MyPSPw toolchain.
- Graphical, not text based.
- Statistics and help screen.
- Configuration file.
- Customization possible.
- Multilingual (automatic).
- Toggle plugins on/off.
- Edit lines w/ on-screen keyboard.
- Remove and insert lines.
- Move lines up & down.
- Copy, cut & paste lines.
- Save and load .txt files.
- Unlimited lines and scrolling.
- Creates .txt files if they don't exist.
- Handles unix, macintosh and windows text files.
- Automatically removes empty lines.
- Screenshot function.
- Online version check.
- English, German and Spanish language.
- Badly translated French language.
http://www.mediafire.com/?6obsmtj1dn1fri5 (798.66 KB)