Thursday, August 11, 2011
Posted on 5:20 PM by zxda10gtf1
PSP Firmware 6.60 aka PSP OFW 6.60 has been release not too long ago to the Playstation Community . PSP Firmware 6.60 was develop and release by Sony Playstation to offer a bit more security and features on the PSP and PSP Go System . But most of all this new PSP firmware 6.39 patches some of the 6.39 kernel that were made available before for creating HEN and or CFW . However, PSP CFW Developer Neur0n has already started working on a new PSP CFW and has been playing with it. So maybe in a couple of days or weeks we should see a new PSP Custom Firmware 6.60 release . However, if you are not into Custom Firmware and are always updating to the latest PSP Firmware , Then go ahead and download PSP Firmware 6.60 . This PSP firmware release should still be able to let users run signed homebrew and signed application if compatible . Feel free to download PSP Firmware 6.60 via our download section .
- Prepare to save the update data on Memory Stick Duo™ media, using one of the following methods:
- Connect the PSP® system to the PC using the USB cable
- Connect a commercially available Memory Stick USB reader/writer to the PC
- Use the Memory Stick slot on the PC
- Create a folder for the update data on Memory Stick Duo™ media.
Using your PC, create a folder named "PSP". Within the "PSP" folder, create a folder named "GAME". Within the "GAME" folder, create a folder named "UPDATE". (Folder names must be in all uppercase letters).
- Download the update data for the PSP-1000/2000/3000 series and save it in the "UPDATE" folder created in step 2.
DOWNLOAD (PSP Go Only)