This installer is for people new to modding or with a new PSP they just got. They want a one download quick, instead of hunting and downloading 3-4 different archives. This all-in-one Easy installer will let you play Homebrew and emulators with a single quick. Almost every PSP, and PSP Go Model is supported, including 9g.
Here are some the most frequently asked questions about PRO LCFW:
- What is LCFW ? LCFW a.k.a Light Custom Firmware is a custom firmware that is stored in the RAM as well as in the Flash0 and when the PSP is completely turned off it gets erased(only from the RAM). It’s the only CFW available for PSP 3000/GO/E1000 and PSP 2000 with TA088v3. It enables you to play PS1 games, PSP iso/cso games and to run homebrews and plugins.
- Is there a way to make this LCFW permanent? If your PSP supports 6.20 OFW there is so called Permanent Patch that can make the 6.20 Pro B10 permanent and it’s supported by any PSP that supports 6.20 OFW. If you have PSP 1000 or PSP 2000 with non-TA088v3 motherboard you can also install 6.39 Pro B10 or 6.60 Pro B10 and install CIPL. This will make the LCFW full CFW.
- What is Fast Recovery? After the initial installation of the LCFW there is easier way to turn it on. It’s to run the Fast Recovery.
- Can I delete the files after the installation? If you have installed 6.20 Pro B10 with a permanent patch or CIPL you can delete everything. If not than you can delete everything except the Fast Recovery.
- What PSPs are supported?
- 6.20 Pro B10 – 1g,2g,3g,4g,5g,6g,downgraded to 6.20 9g
- 6.35 Pro B10 – 1g,2g,3g,4g,5g,6g,7g,9g
- 6.39 Pro B10 – 1g,2g,3g,4g,5g,6g,7g,9g
- 6.60 Pro B10 - 1g,2g,3g,4g,5g,6g,7g,9g,11g a.k.a PSP E1000( not yet tested )
UPDATE: Homebrew + Emulators included in package.
How to Install:
- Download the version of the LCFW that corresponds to your OFW
- Run the Installer ( Apply Administrative privileges if on Visa or Windows 7) - Click Next
- Agree with terms and condition and click (Next)\
- Plug in Your PSP to Your PC and enter USB Mode. Select the drive where your PSP memory card is located and click, (Next.)
- Click (Start) to start the installation process.
- Done! -PC installation is finished
On Your PSP:
- Run the 6.XX PRO UPDATE Icon from Game – Memory Stick
- You will see black screen like the one below. Hit the X button. When the installation completes hit the X button again.
- You are now back to the menu with 6.XX Pro B10 installed.