If everything is working fine, then just run the patch and make it permanent.
6.20 PRO-B4 & 6.35 PRO-B4 changelog:
- Added 6.20 OFW Kernel Support
- Added 6.20 Type 2 PRX Permanent Bootloader
- Improved NID Resolver (Including 6.20 <-> 6.35 NIDs)
- Improved Game Compatiblity via Anti-NBGI Fixes
- Added Inferno OSS ISO Driver (Improves Compatiblity and Speed)
- Fixed BGM Playback Bug in Recovery Menu
- Improved Satellite Permission Detection
- Fixed Skype Crash Bugs
- Added Custom PSX Manual Support
- Added version.txt Display Support
- Added Parental Level Check for ISO / CSO
- Some small fixes we probably forgot about…
How to permanent patch the CFW:
- Pressing R while booting loads the recovery.
- Pressing Select while booting loads OFW.
- When applying the Permanent Patch, choose X on first question and O on second to install, two times X only tests whether your device is compatible with our Permanent Bootloader.
- Should you manage to brick yourself, try pressing O+X+Select+Start while turning your PSP on. It will trigger a emergency uninstall.
http://www.mediafire.com/?98aeas19f4iaip1 (51.57 MB)Source: zx-psp