Coder C4TurD4Y's selective plugin loader for the PSP is now out and ready to download.
"Sepulka is a selective plugin loader able to load plugin only for specified game, no more f*cking with Recovery Menu to enable cheat device for GTA, no more manually enabling m33_620 plugin only for InviZimals and no more wasting time. If Sepulka is properly configured, you won't need launch RM or even VSH Menu for a long time. Why did i mention VSH Menu? Because Sepulka can also automatically change ISO Driver and CPU speed."
- Loading plugins only for specified games.
- To describe games u can use id, name (great for noobs) and path (even incomplete!).
- Macrofire is supported (no 0x80020321 errors).
- Boot screen displaying status (if no plugins were loaded - it won't appear).
- Automatically changing ISO driver.
- Automatically changing CPU speed.
- You are able to define custom macros (u can use acronyms for games, ie. u can write "GTA:CW" instead of "Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars".
- Last played game (backup or homebrew) is automatically moved at the first place in the XMB.
- You can disable bootscreen, logging to file and autosort feautures.
- You can place Sepulka on internal memory of PSPgo (ef0:).
DOWNLOADSepulka v0.8 (161.73 KB)