The JPCSP team has recently updated their ever-improving Java-based PlayStation Portable emulator for Windows.
- JPCSP v0.6 r1975
- Fix for "intBitsToFloat" problem in "Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505"
- JPCSP v0.6 r1974
- Fixed potential problem in Compiler
- JPCSP v0.6 r1973
- Avoid sometimes NullPointerException in setTextureWrapMode
- JPCSP v0.6 r1972
- Corrected a small typo.
- JPCSP v0.6 r1971
- Fixed and improved PRX decryption:
- Corrected tag assignment in both PRX versions;
- Improved PRX version detection;
- Fixed PRX version 1 decryption;
- Fixed a bug in ScrambleV2 for DecryptPRX1.
- JPCSP v0.6 r1970
- Avoid a lot of redundant OpenGL calls while rendering. This might bring a small performance improvement