The Action Replay / CWCHEAT NitePR Mod —is used for cheating each and every PSP (POPS too!) game.
Notable features of the latest update of the homebrew includes some new features, more fixes and various other improvements.
Instructions for our new readers:
- Copy the whole TempAR directory to seplugins and add this line — ms0:/seplugins/TempAR/tempar.prx 1 — to game.txt.
- Start your game and press the “Home” button twice followed by VOL UP + VOL DOWN.
- Enable whatever cheats and press “Note” to activate ‘em.
- [+] Upper bits of fake addresses can now be retrieved. eg. Use 0x0A000002 to read the kernel mode buttons using the 16-bit PSPAR code types.
- [+] Added an option to hijack the PSPAR button codes. This option if enabled will change PSPAR codes with code types 0×09 and 0x0A and an address of 0x09F00000 or higher to be treated as a button joker code. This makes codes such as the GTA: VCS moonjump code work without altering the code.
- [+] Menu key, trigger key and screenshot key can now be configured under PRX.
- [+] The POPS version now uses a different config file to the PSP version.
- [+] Added PC CWCheatPOPS to PSPAR code converter.
- [!] Fixed problem copying address from codelist to the Browser/Decoder.
- [!] Button press prompt is no longer displayed on load. This should fix display problems with PSP Filer and probably some other homebrew/games.
- [!] Fixed the 0×08 CWCheat code type.
- [!] Codes which attempt to write a 16-bit value to 8-bit address or a 32-bit value to 8/16-bit address will no longer crash the PSP.
- [!] MAC address patch is off by default to fix networking problems while plugin is enabled. User must remove config.bin for this change to take effect.