Virtuous Flame (aka Liquidzigong) releases his 6.20 TN-D Permanent Patch, an awsome tool that allows your unit to permanently stay on 6.20 TN-D.
Developer's note (translated):
This tool is made to verify kgsws made vshmain camouflage law.
kgsws proposed a method, through camouflaged vshmain, and to start automatically enabled HEN.
I provide the basis of his methods and the source code that implements a tool that allows to run automatically after booting the machine 6.20 HEN. Already successful in the PSP-1000. This patch more dangerous, not the machine be used with caution Pandora.
Borrowing TN-D to demonstrate, I hope Total_Noobs understand.
Source code is provided.
Program will replace the flash0: / vsh / module / vshmain.prx for their own version.
The original vshmain will be copied to flash0: / vsh / module / vshorig.prx.
If the machine can not start because the vsh plug-in, boot by pressing R button will delete all the seplugins plug-ins list and flash1: / config.tn.
If the flash0: / vsh / module / vshorig.prx lost or damaged, boot according to O + X + SELECT + START button to copy ms0: / vshorig.prx to flash0: / vsh / module / vshorig.prx
1. Into the TN-D, close flash0 protection. Into 6.20TN-D Permanenet Patch
2. Began to press the X button to start the installation, the program will back up the original vshmain.prx to ms0: / vshmain.prx, keep it good
3. If there is no issue under the program will ask you to test the generated camouflage vshmain, press the X button is strongly recommended to test the next
4. If you start the test, the program will exit, if no crash is like, and also TN-D, the note can be installed
5. To re-enter 6.20TN-D Permanenet Patch, this election does not test the installation
6. After installation, boot your PSP will automatically enter the TN-D
Run 6.20TN-D Permanenet Patch by prompts
Total_Noobs's for his TN-D systemctrl
kgsws for his bright idea on vshmain faking
PSP-1000 fixes the offset of non-
The release of more memory
DOWNLOAD6.20 TN-D Permanet Patch (109.04 KB)