Homebrew developer dev C4TurD4Yjust give us an update of his handy lil' app, Sepulka, a selective plugin loader for your homebrewed PSP.
So what's Sepulka exactly? Well, to quote the dev, "it's able to load plugin only for specified game, no more f*cking with Recovery Menu to enable cheat device for GTA, no more manually enabling m33_620 plugin only for InviZimals and no more wasting time. If Sepulka is properly configured, you won't need launch RM or even VSH Menu for a long time. Why did i mention VSH Menu? Because Sepulka can also automatically change ISO Driver and CPU speed."
Current features of the plugin:
* Loading plugins only for specified games.
* To describe games u can use id, name (great for noobs) and path (even incomplete! but only one per line).
* Macrofire is supported (no 0x8003021 errors).
* Boot screen displaying status (if no plugins were loaded - it won't appear).
* Automatically changing ISO driver.
* Automatically changing CPU speed.
* You are able to define custom macros (u can use acronyms for games, ie. u can write "GTA:CW" instead of "Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars".
* Last played game (backup or homebrew) is automatically moved at the first place in the XMB.
* You can disable bootscreen, logging to file and autosort feautures.
* You can place Sepulka on internal memory of PSPgo (ef0:).
DOWNLOADSepulka v0.7b (148.36 KB)