I know it's already been made on the PSP. The one I tried was kinda bad, so I made this. To further demonstrate some of the features of PGU.
- Analog Stick
- Move left/right. It works best if you push it all the way forward and move it slowly. (unless you have a big line of cubes to dodge)
- L+R Triggers
- Press both the L and R triggers to get a higher view. This is good for level mode and sometimes arcade mode.
- Start button
- Level Game
- Load a user created level, saved as a 20x(any height) PNG image and play through it. Background color is white, don't change it or else you won't be able to really play it. There will only be a massive wall of cubes the color that you changed the background to.
- Arcade Game
- Play through sort of a "tunnel" or "road" of cubes for as long as you can without hitting the sides.
- Endless Game
- Play through a barrage of randomly placed cubes for as long as possible without hitting any.
And that's pretty much it. As stated in the beginning, this is just a demo of some of the features of my library. EVERYTHING here is done using only PGU.