Friday, November 19, 2010

Bookr Mod v9.0

Posted on 4:56 PM by zxda10gtf1

Bookr is a PDF viewer for the PSP. Saiko Kulelat has released a modified version. At the moment, the current version is 9.0 which comes with performance boosts as well as some code cleanup for bug fixes.

Changelog:
-Fixed some minor bugs that causes the PSP to freeze when viewing PDF files larger than 10 MB.
-cpu & ram optimization for faster loading (free up memory at app startup).
-More responsive menus.
-Save state (sometimes doesn't work)

(3.38 MB)





Source: consolespot

10 Response to "Bookr Mod v9.0"

.
gravatar
Anonymous Says....

the game cannot be started the data is corrupted

i have playstations oficial firmware 6.60

.
gravatar
Anonymous Says....

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
good. I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

Here is my web-site how to get a girlfriend

Leave A Reply