Once again a B revision outruns PRO C which is in development since B4. Without further ado, Here is 6.XX PRO B10. It features the usual bug fixes over the last release.
- [!]fix bugs: ISOCache infinite loop、unsupport>2GB ISO，and Need for Speed: Carbon Own The City track disappear
- [!]ISOCache default 256
- [!]fix PSPGo ISO VIDEO MOUNT problem in start game
- [!]fix Recovery menu low probability halt，Recovery menu cpu speed not display 333/166
- [!]fix problem in ISO file name (thx to popsdeco)
- [!]fix ISO file size when mounting UMD through USB (thx to neur0ner)
- [!]optimize order of the patch
- [!]fix the problem of decryption code
- [+]reduce FastRecovery file size，speedup fast recovery (thx to neur0ner)
- [+]support Satelite and Recovery menu translation file，fonts can be changed
- [+]hold R to disable VSH plugins when start XMB
- [+]Recovery menu add Delete Hibernation and highlight effect
- [+]support 2GB~4GB ISO/CSO
Here are some the most frequently asked questions about PRO LCFW:
- What is LCFW ? LCFW a.k.a Light Custom Firmware is a custom firmware that is stored in the RAM as well as in the Flash0 and when the PSP is completely turned off it gets erased(only from the RAM). It’s the only CFW available for PSP 3000/GO/E1000 and PSP 2000 with TA088v3. It enables you to play PS1 games, PSP iso/cso games and to run homebrews and plugins.
- Is there a way to make this LCFW permanent? If your PSP supports 6.20 OFW there is so called Permanent Patch that can make the 6.20 Pro B10 permanent and it’s supported by any PSP that supports 6.20 OFW. If you have PSP 1000 or PSP 2000 with non-TA088v3 motherboard you can also install 6.39 Pro B10 or 6.60 Pro B10 and install CIPL. This will make the LCFW full CFW.
- What is Fast Recovery? After the initial installation of the LCFW there is easier way to turn it on. It’s to run the Fast Recovery.
- Can I delete the files after the installation? If you have installed 6.20 Pro B10 with a permanent patch or CIPL you can delete everything. If not than you can delete everything except the Fast Recovery.
- What PSPs are supported?
- 6.20 Pro B10 – 1g,2g,3g,4g,5g,6g,downgraded to 6.20 9g
- 6.35 Pro B10 – 1g,2g,3g,4g,5g,6g,7g,9g
- 6.39 Pro B10 – 1g,2g,3g,4g,5g,6g,7g,9g
- 6.60 Pro B10 - 1g,2g,3g,4g,5g,6g,7g,9g,11g a.k.a PSP E1000( not yet tested )
- I installed 6.20 Permanent Patch and got a file called vshorig.prx. What to do it? This is file that will help you if something with your PSP went wrong. Copy it somewhere save – on your computer for example.
How to install 6.XX Pro B10:
- Install the some of these OFW : 6.20,6.35,6.39,6.60 ( No matter if you downgrade or upgrade or you are on one of them already )
- Download the version of the LCFW that corresponds to your OFW
- Unrar both FastRecovery and PROUPDATE folders in PSP/GAME
- Run the 6.XX PRO UPDATE Icon from Game – Memory Stick
You will see black screen like the one below. Hit the X button. When the installation completes hit the X button again.
- You are now back to the menu with 6.XX Pro B10 installed.