Homebrew developer SnyFbSx has updated his PSP Power Controller, a handy homebrew plugin that allows users to create shortcuts in order to access several features of their handheld. What's new with the latest update?
- Added a new version of auto shutdown.(Versions to specify a time)
- Added a shutdown's icon.
- Sleep type "IDLE SLEEP (AUTO)" was changed to hide at VSH.
- [Bug fix] Fixed a bug that sets the CPU clock.
- [Bug fix] Fixed the display when the timer icon.
- [Bug fix] Fixed a bug that is automatically output even if the log has been set.
- Adjusted between the battery and the battery icon percent.
- To prepare a priority draw the icon.
"PSP Power Controller" by setting the hot key, your easy controll of power.
How to use:
The default settings for this plugin.
- Sleep - Push HOME Button & Triangle Button.
- Autosleep - Push HOME Button & Cross Button. (You can switch between auto sleep.)
- ("XMB" set timer in "XMB" is valid only."GAME" and so on the timer setting.)
- Restart - Push HOME Button & Square Button.
- Power Supply OFF - Push HOME Button & Circle Button.
- Battery View - Push HOME Button & Screen Button. (You can toggle the display of the battery.)
- Log output - Push HOME Button & VolUp Button. (You can switch between battery logging necessity.)
- Brightness - Push HOME Button & VolDown Button. (You can switch the screen brightness.)
- By default, the display of the battery is done. Logging is not output.
- By default, no auto sleep.