Hellcat recently released a new version of Recovery Flasher, an awesome app that allows you to restore briked PSP's, upgrade and downgrade your CFW's, make and restore dumps, among other things.
First off, a small "what's NOT (yet?) supported": ANY kind of flashing on "newer 2000s", PSP 3000 or the PSPgo
If support for those models will ever, in any way be added to Recovery Flasher is doubtful (mostly as there's no CFWs for those).
MAYBE (and I can't stress the *MAYBE* enough, it's more likely a "likely not") support to flash OFW on (some of) those models might be added one day for the sake of downgrading the OFW.
- fixed compatibility with 6.20-TN HEN
- added check for 6.20-TN and the 6.35 HEN
- added check for 6.20-TN HEN's flash0 protection being enabled
- added check for configured game mode plugins when on 6.20-TN and the 6.35 HEN
- added detection of the PSP4000 model and the PSPgo
- added appropriate handling of all of the above, when detected, to avoid unnecessary tears casted by users
- added support to handle 6.00, 6.10 and 6.20 FWs for restore of (filewise) flash backup and clean install from scratch
- added decryption of extracted (hidden) updater driver modules - and so enabling downgrade from 6.35+ (only on hackable PSPs though, for now)
- added new firmware packs to install clean 6.20 OFW using Recovery Flasher
- bundled the existing 5.50-GEN firmware packs with the main release